For conference weekend Greg and I decided it would be a perfect weekend to go and visit our families since we didn't have to worry about finding subs for primary/nursery. We had tons of fun, but since we fly standby it didn't turn out to be such a great idea. Overall we missed six flights. One on Friday trying to get there and five trying to get back. On Monday morning we were at the airport from 6:30- 1:30 until we ended up making a flight. It was a long day. We loved spending time with everyone though.
- Spent some time with my Aunt Katherine and Uncle Joe
- Saw the cutest kids...my cousins Caleb and Eliza. Ugh I wish they were mine.
- Saw Fame with my Mother in law and Sisters
- Celebrated Cortney's birthday!
- Watched conference...slept through conference
- Visited my Dad