Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn in AZ


So its Autumn in Arizona and it doesn't look anything like this......... :(
and it is slightly depressing. It still feels like summer and looks like summer, the only thing that is different is I'm in school. We are missing the beautiful colored leaves and the cool weather where its not freezing yet, but nice to cuddle up in a sweater and a blanket next to your hubby. Ugh just talking about it makes me smile :) It is getting a little cooler here in AZ though which is exciting. It is still pretty hot from 11:00am-4:00pm but at night it feels good. I'm also so sick of my summer clothes. I realize that I need to stock up on more short sleeve clothes because my closet is half summer/half winter and since there really isn't a winter here, well lets just say I'm getting sick of summer clothes. Tonight I'm wearing my first long sleeve t-shirt since probably April and oh do I love it. Hopefully I don't regret it when I walk outside.

2 comments:

Jolee said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! When I first saw these pictures of the leaves I couldn't believe that Arizona would look like that, so it makes sense that you said it doesn't! You need to come visit Utah. It is so pretty here right now. When are you coming to visit again? Let's all plan something when you do! Miss you!

~Crystal~ said...

I seriously know what you mean! I wish I could just put on my comfy purple turtleneck sweater, but I probably won't 'till like December. :(
I hope you guys are still liking AZ though!