Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eliza baby

Over this past weekend Katherine and Jason went out of town so we had a lovely weekend babysitting my one year old cousin Eliza. She is the cutest thing ever. We had so much fun with her. She is one of the best babies. We only had one unpleasant experience, there was a little explosion in the diaper and the Pj's but that was about it.
Since Greg was graduating this past week while we had her, we took her along, she was so good. Everyone was saying "oh your baby is so cute! What's her name? How old is she? It was fun pretending to have a baby for a weekend :). My Dad, Ana and my little sisters came to the Thursday commencement and the whole time my sisters were constantly wanting to hold her and feed her, they are going to be the best Aunties. On Friday we went out to eat with Greg's family and everyone was so entertained by her. I think they are ready to be aunties, uncles, grandparents. Greg kept saying we really need to have a baby. So... we will keep you posted.



Her cute little scrunchy face she makes.

1 comment:

Janna said...

this last picture is the cutest!

Kayla I am going to miss you immensely! I know Greg and you will make tons of new amazing friends in Arizona and love this time in your life! What a great adventure and blessing!