Saturday, February 23, 2013

memorizing the details

This past week I took photos of my college roomies adorable newborn Sam. He is going to be a little heartbreaker when he grows up. To see more of his pictures click the link to my photography site on the sidebar  ----------->

He sure got me excited to welcome our baby girl in a few weeks and made me rush home to capture the details of my two little munchkins before they change. I keep forgetting how fast they grow up. I feel like physically they haven't changed much, but then I go back and look at old pictures and realize a ton has changed. I don't want to forget that wisp of hair, those thighs, those eyes, that cheesy smile, those two little teeth, that little curl on the back of Jayden's neck. I sure think my little boy looks handsome with his new hairstyle, but oh my gosh I already miss that long hair. 

1 comment:

Jolee said...

Thank you again for the pictures of Sam! I really love them. These pictures of your kids are so so cute. I can't wait to see what your baby girl looks like! :)