Tuesday, December 25, 2012

merry christmas

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, ashley ann photography, and had to share. Makes me smile :)

We had such a wonderful Christmas surrounded by loved ones. Christmas always makes me feel the urge to go out and serve more because I feel such an overwhelming flow of love and blessings. I feel like what I have contributed and what I have received in return is not even close to even. I'm so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. Especially my two, soon to be three little munchkins and wonderful husband. I'm so grateful for my life, for the saviors birth and the knowledge I have of the gospel.

Hope you have felt loved this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas for us to you! 

1 comment:

G said...

Kayla that is the cutest video! Thanks for sharing! Glad you enjoyed a happy Christmas :)