Saturday, December 29, 2012

first snow experience

...was a fail. I guess they are still a little to young, sadly. Just glad I didn't invest in snow gear for them yet, we borrowed from the neighbor boys. 

TIIIIIMBERRRR! Bringing his sister down with him.

They stepped right out of the Christmas Story. Poor things were so frustrated they couldn't move. I sure got a kick out of it, does that make me a mean mom? I though it was so funny. I can't be that mean we were only out there for like two seconds it felt like. And it took like twenty minutes just to get them dressed!

Needless to say we won't be playing in the snow with the kiddies until next winter, maybe even two more winters. For now we will just admire its beauty from inside. I might just have to go out by myself and make a snowman when the kids are sleeping. 

No comments: