Saturday, April 14, 2012

three months

Alta you are such a happy little baby - We can always get a smile out of you - You love sitting up and standing up with my help - When you are sad you stick out your lower lip, it is probably the cutest thing ever - You are starting to talk lots - One of your favorite things is bath time - You spit up a ton which we are hoping stops soon - You sleep at least eight hours at night already, everyone is so amazed.
We love you baby girl xoxo
Jaydster I think you are the cutest little boy I have ever seen - Your hair has gotten long enough on the top, I can give you a little mohawk :) - You have started holding your bottle. You aren't very good at it yet, but you always help mommy - You love sucking on your hands - You are becoming a little talker - Recently you have started noticing Alta. You mostly just sit and stare at her play,but the other day I caught you smiling at her, so cute. I can already tell you are going to be a good brother. She is one lucky little girl to have you by her side.
Love you sweet boy xoxo



1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

OH my heck! Kayla, these two are so cute! we have to get together soon!