Monday, March 21, 2011

I love you Spring!!

People always ask me why I didn't really like Arizona and I think it is mainly cause I missed the seasons so much. I love snow, but only for a couple months and I love the summer heat but can't handle for more then half the year. About this time of year is when you are thinking ugh it s going to get sooo hot. I love now that we are on our normal schedule where spring brings excitement not thought of the awful summer that is about to approach. I'm so happy things are warming up, getting my sandals out and getting excited to have picnics and go for walks, bike rides, take more pictures outside. My friend Meghan introduced me to Garnet Hill and I am in love. I want to buy everything!! It is all so springy and fun. You should take a look you'll fall in love too. 

No comments: