Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Year Blogiversary

Yesterday was our one year blogiversary...one year since our first post. So I figured since I hadn't really written my new years resolutions down in stone this would be a perfect time to start...
1. Be better at sending out birthday cards and presents on time. To accomplish this I plan on taking a Saturday and just making a bunch of cards and to constantly keep my eye out for presents. Since I got married it has gotten worse then it used to be because my birthday list doubled. So forgive me if we have missed your special day. 2. Go to the temple at least once a month. 3. Read scriptures daily on my own and with Greg. 4. Work out at least four times a week for at least ten minutes. 5. Participate in three triathlons. 6. Graduate with my Bachelors. 7. Work on growing our savings account. 8. Pay off our Student Loans and live debt free! 9. Stop "P" 10. Blog more, this is practically my journal so I need to be better. 11. Live life to the fullest!

No comments: