Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rascal Flatts

On February 26 we finally celebrated our Valentines Day together. Greg surprised me with Rascal Flatts tickets. One of my favorite bands. There are not many bands where I like almost every song they play, but they are one of them. We first went out eat at this amazing Thai restaurant in the Gateway. Then we ran to the concert.


Jessica Simpson opened for them, it was an interesting performance. I have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and not thinking that she is ditsy, but when we saw her at the concert I couldn't deny it. She was so funny and ditsy. She forgot her lyrics to one of her most popular songs and was like oops sorry I always do that and laugh/squealed.



She was doing all these things and then was saying " and I'm not even a real blond." :) That alone was entertaining. It was so funny and for anyone that doesn't think Jessica Simpson is ditsy just go to one of her concerts it will open your eyes. As for Rascal Flatts they were amazing!!

No comments: