Wednesday, May 25, 2011

weekend partying

We had an awesome weekend! 
I had a maternity photo shoot with my college roomie (pictures to come), we started our nursery by buying a rocking chair. Now I just want to start buying everything. We celebrated this lovely girls birthday....
My sister in law Marissa is turning 21 on Friday. Happy Birthday! 
We went bowling with great friends.....
Although we lost it was a great time. We had been missing Meg and Dan. They had their first little boy the beginning of April and have been confined to their house for awhile. I can only imagine how it is going to be for us :). We will just have to throw parties at our house for a couple months.
Saturday we went to my little sisters soccer game....
and the BYU rugby championship game with my dad. Although they lost it was Amazing! We had great seats. That is one intense sport, look at the blood on that guys bum...

they had little kids playing on the field during half time and Greg said "we should have our boys play rugby." Although I think it is an awesome sport I'm not sure I want my kids playing it. What doesn't kill them only makes the stronger though I guess. I'm sure the ladies would love it. 
Now only two more days until next weekend and it is a three day weekend, YAY!!! 

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

We were totally there too! Right at the 50 yard line! I LOVE rugby and their uniforms rock... so fun!

Meg said...

I was so happy to get out and do something that felt normal :) thanks for the fun night!!