Thursday, May 19, 2011

Book Love

I'm not much of a reader of fiction books, I'm more of a personal help book, informative type reader. Well Recently I started going to my ward book club cause it is just a fun excuse to hang out with the girls. I actually read the book for this coming book club and am seriously in LOVE!! It was so good. It was a total page turner. It was kind of pride and prejudicy. You have to read! If you don't like it then you can blame the time you wasted on me. Next book on my list is Heaven is Real. Have you heard of it? My mom has been raving about it. I think I'm falling in love with books again. I go through droughts where it doesn't sound interesting, but all it takes is one good book to get me back.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I am glad to hear you loved it because I just ordered it. Hopefully I will be able to read it on the plane next week and Adam will like that idea too :)