Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm a little obsessed with pinterest


I love pinterest if you are not a member you have to join. My plan today was to check my email and look at new friends blog posts then go and clean my messy house, but I finally got my lovely pinterest invite in my inbox and have been pinning away ever since. Reasons I'm in love 1. I already had a million folders on my computer of home decor ideas, clothes I liked, etc, but now they are so much more organized and don't bog down my computer  2. When I need an idea for a certain room in my house I usually start googling first and always have to sift through so much crap to get to the cute pictures and ideas. Sometime I even put in home decor ideas + blogger in hopes that it will automatically feed out the not so in style stuff, but pinterest I have yet to have to sift through the junk to get to the goods. I'm in love!! I am in love with these Italy pictures....
I had never seen them before and they are a million times more amazing than any Italy picture I have found on google. :) 

No comments: