Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Shower Invite

I finished the invites!! It took me what seemed like forever for me to decide what I was going to do. With enough Internet surfing from  here here and here  I was able to conjure up this....
They are not as cute as they were in my head :)...isn't that how it always works....but Meghan likes them so that's all the matters.
Supplies:
Kraft Paper
Bicycle Stamp
Ink
Fabric
Iron on Transfer Paper
Iron
Corner Rounder

They were fairly quick, cheap, and easy to make. The only difficulty I had was getting the "It's a boy!" to be mirrored so that when transferring it onto the flag it would be correct. Just a little tip you can mirror text on photoshop, but I didn't know how so I just googled a mirrored text generator and there are quite a few of them,but only one of them did it the correct way. If you are interested in doing something that needs mirrored text let me know and I'll try and find the site again.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute Kayla! You are so creative.

Meghan said...

I love them- they are so cute! Thanks for all your hard work already to throw me a shower :) I can't wait!