Saturday, January 8, 2011

Really Saturday..

you're almost over?
I feel like I got hardly anything on my list accomplished and we didn't even have plans this weekend how did that happen?
So I have been attempting to decorate our house and holy cow is it hard. Not only do I have to figure out affordable ways to make our house cute, but I have to decide what I want to do with it. I have been focusing on our bedroom recently and can't decide if I want it vintagie looking, anthropologyish style, cottage style, chic. There are so many options out there I don't think I will ever be able to decorate an entire house there are to many decisions to make.  How do you guys do it? I could never be an interior designer I'm to indecisive.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Your great at decorating. I have over 100 images saved just for my bedroom alone because I can't decide what I like. The best part is you don't have to have a theme you can add all your favorite pieces together. I can't wait to see what you come up with! I miss your giant butt! Jk. Love you lots!

Erin said...

i have learned if you go with more simple (like I did my room in all white) and have been buying stuff that I can swap out and change in each room. 6th street design talks a lot about that! Then you don't have to be too decisive! I have like 3/4ths of these pics on my comp too!