Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving In Florida

We left this exciting, freezing, cold weather....
(driving on the freeway to sandy the night before our flight)
 to spend thanksgiving in 80 degree Florida weather....
ahh it was glorious.
(walking on the beach thanksgiving morning)
Our flight did end up getting cancelled, but everything turned out more than perfect. Some how we ended up getting to Georgia earlier then originally planned. We arrived at my moms cute new house*....
She loves Christmas don't judge ;) Shortly after arriving to my moms we headed to St. Augustine Florida, where I graduated from High School.
Thanksgiving day was yummy and so fun. Along with the holiday we celebrated my Costa Rica dad's 56th birthday :)...
 We did a lot of laying around, shopping, eating tons and tons of junk, playing with our fat cats, watching movies...etc. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was soaking in my family time. I don't know how I live so far away from them all year long. I guess we need to start popping out babies and then maybe they will come visit more often :).
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!
*above picture is not really my moms house

2 comments:

Just Be You said...

That is too funny , I got a kick out of " your Mom's new house". I love Florida it is so awesome!

Jourdan said...

Those christmas lights contend with the house just off 300west! (I'll have to show it to you sometime...)

Thanks for the visit today. I thought with a different partner our visits wouldn't be as long, but boy was I wrong! You are too fun and I am one big blabber mouth!

We need to go on a double date sometime. You guys doing anything on Fri? How 'bout meg and dan? That'd be fun! email me if you're up for it...