Thursday, September 30, 2010

why are we in such a rush to grow up?

Some days I would give anything to be a kid again. We are all in such a rush to get married, buy a house, finish school.... why? I would not give my life up for anything, but being an adult is definitely more stressful than I hoped for. I think my word of wisdom for all you youngens is don't rush life enjoy being in the college phase, living in a grody one bedroom apartment, being in high school and having no worries. Some of those times have been my greatest memories.
My daily routine of  getting up, going to work, coming home, cooking dinner, working out, doing the dishes,  going to bed, repeat gets so boring.  My goal this month is to focus on making each day exciting and worthwhile and look at life like a child.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

whatever the reason I love those outfits!

James Low said...

i love jcrew for kids!!! so true. growing up is such a bummer!

TERRI said...

I love this. I am constantly thinking I wish I was a child again. ;)