Thursday, September 2, 2010

Celebrating Birthdays

Sunday we celebrated Kim and Cam Bam's birthdays by
opening presents..
Blowing out candles...
Being our goofy selves...
( I know this picture is blurry sorry, but it was so good I couldn't not use it)
Ate delicious food... steak, potatoes, asparagus with bacon wrapped around it, yum. I can't wait to make it again.
Tortured Ashes outside...
Greg's family cat is such a patient cat she will let you do anything to her. We have enjoyed being entertained by her.
And we did lots of Liam holding :) one of our new favorite things. Greg is a natural with him, I love it!!
Lots of fun. I love spending time with family they are the bestest.

3 comments:

Selma said...

you look so cute Kayla!!Love all the pics! Glad you guys are enjoying time with the family.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

that baby looks good on you! Adorable as always.

J. Johny said...

Fun. Liam looks about the same age as Adalyn.