Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're Back... Alaska Girls Trip.1

We both had tons of fun!!
greg enjoyed:  eating expensive steak . amazing Indian curry . Yankees game . food poisioning ;) . training
kayla enjoyed: spending time with family and friends . driving on Ninnis street ;) . amazing seafood . shopping . whale watching . flying over glaciers . girl time . reading hunger games .... I could go on forever.

Greg and I finally came home this weekend and it felt greg (oops I meant to say great...) to not be living out of a suitcase anymore. I felt like we were gone forever.
So my whole plan for both of us to take cameras didn't work out as planned.... Greg forgot his camera so he bought a camera while he was there and of course it's a little disposal film one and since I'm almost to unmotivated at the moment to blog about Alaska, I have my doubts that I will go develop those pictures anytime soon. So for the time being you will just have to see my pictures.
 Since we weren't originally planning on moving, my madre purchased my tickets to Alaska out of Phoenix so I flew into Phoenix first and stayed with my friend Mal Pal...we had lots of fun catching up on girl time, eating at restaurants I missed, playing with Alex, seeing old friends,  shopping...ah how I love shopping with girls more than Greg ( I love you sweetie...but a girl just needs another girls opinion) and Mallory never fails to tell me the truth so she is a great shopping partner.
After Phoenix I flew to Seattle and met up with my family. We had one full day in Seattle so we headed to our old stomping grounds, Bellingham, to eat at one of our favorite restaurants ....Taco Lobo
Every Wednesday before piano practice we would eat here. It was a fun family tradition I miss.
After Bellingham we drove back to Seattle and of course went to Pike Place market as it was closing :( , shopped, movie, bed, flying to Juneau in the morning.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I'm so sad i didn't get to see you! But I am glad you had fun!