Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's A Married Women

Cortney & Chad got married today and everything turned out beautiful. They are a gorgeous couple and we couldn't be more happy for them. The night was perfect and we all had so much fun.
It was my first time going to a sealing since our sealing and it was so touching. It made me want to start a tradition and go do sealings with Greg on our anniversary. Since I recently got my camera I was able to practice some new skills and I think this was my favorite picture of the day....

I wish I had more time to practice figuring out my camera before their wedding cause alot of my pictures didn't turn out, but it was fun to get some practice in. Cort's photographers took me under their wing when they had down time, they were so sweet.

1 comment:

Erin said...

CONGRATS ON THE CAMERA. WHAT KIND DID YOU GET?