Monday, February 15, 2010

Stress

So I started the year off great blogging, but then I realized that I better get my butt into gear if I'm going to finish my online classes in time. So I will be missing in action until the end of March. The only reason I am blogging now is because the site is not working...getting a little stressed.
After March though I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I will be done with school until further plans are made. Its crazy to think I have been going to school for 22 years and its coming to an end, yikes! When I'm bored I go crazy so I'm planning on having a lot of projects. Here are two I can't wait to make.....

I also had to postpone my table project so pictures to come, when I have time to start it.

1 comment:

{Kim} said...

I love these two projects! If you have any layouts for the pillow I would love to know. I want to make a pink one for Rian's room.