Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cortney + Chad

My sister in law is getting MARRIED!! I'm so excited for them. They got engaged last weekend and are getting married April 15, 2010. We are so happy for both of them. Chad is actually one of Greg's old roommates. We are so excited to have him join the family. Sadly I don't have a picture of the cute couple yet so that will have to wait. For the wedding I get to be a bridesmaid I'm super excited so I'm trying to find a cute new black dress or skirt/shirt. Anyone know where to look? I have looked at shabbyapple, downeast, shade, jcrew, anthropologie and can't really find anything I absolutely love...thats modest. Any ideas?

We can't wait for the spring so many exciting milestones....

{April 15 } Cort & Chad's wedding
{April 22} Graduation for muah :)
{May 7} Cam Bam & Marissa's wedding
{Juneish} Kels' Graduation from
Alta

2 comments:

Mallory said...

umm Mallory & Tim's Withers baby due Feb 15th? I think we should be on the list.

mallory said...

Kayla!! Your new pictures are so cute! When did you take those?