Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbook Heaven

The other day my good friend from work, Shannon took me to scrapbook heaven :). I'm definitely not a serious scrapbooker and usually just go to Michael's or Johannes when I have a little project, but now that I have more time on my hands I have been getting more into it. I have recently had a desire to start making cards. So Shannon enlightened me that there is a MUCH better place to get cute paper and knick knacks. I was so excited. If it we hadn't gone on our lunch break I would have been there for hours. So I decided I wanted to make a few Valentines day cards to start off and made these.... I love them.

The store was in Mesa, Scrapbook etc. in case you want to stop by. One of the best parts about the store was that they give you awesome ideas. I will be honest I stole these ideas from samples they had. I also got the best idea for our Christmas cards next year I can't wait...:)

No comments: