Thursday, January 21, 2010

Arizona Homes

So as much as I love the people here in Arizona that we have become great friends with and the family we have so close..I'm not a big fan of Arizona. I would much rather live close to the mountains or the ocean. Even after experiencing the winters it hasn't won me over. One major thing I dislike are the houses. They all look the same and since I don't really like that style well you get my point. So since Greg sometimes gives me the feeling that we are going to be here for a while if not permanently I started looking for houses that would win me over and let Greg maybe keep thinking that :) and I found this adorable townhouse.....


Isn't it so cute? I love brick!!! I love this house it is so unique and much more me then this....

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

KAYLA!!!!! Come to Provo please!!! I miss you so so so much! In fact I am going to call you tonight.... Are you really going to stay in Arizona FOREVER?!?!?!? Holy cow we need to talk! At least if you do and we stay in San Diego then we can see each other more cause they aren't that far apart, right? :) We can take our kiddos to Disneyland once a month together!!! :) hahaha I miss you... love you tons!!!

Lindsey said...

P.S. I love that townhouse- looks so fun!!! And way more like you, you're right :)

Selma said...

The townhouse is so cute! Love it!

~Crystal~ said...

I know what you mean! I'd much rather be living by my mountains in utah, with the much cuter houses, and tall buildings. But it's super cold there, and that's what's nice about Arizona is the nicer weather. But I don't wanna live her forever, for sure.

Mallory said...

ummmmm move to Flagstaff with me!!! MOUNTAINS, TREES, SNOW, COOLER WEATHER!!

Erin said...

i love that town home! I have seen cute places in gilbert and mesa and other areas of chandler, even queen creek that are a whole lot less "deserty" oh well, you cares what it looks like on the outside as long as you decorate it adorable on the inside!!