Thursday, November 5, 2009

Symbol of Love

Today I ran an errand to the bank and the teller complimented me on my wedding ring...it made me smile :) I started remembering how excited I was to get it. I would always shine it in the sun light so I could watch it sparkle and now there our days where I forget it is even on. I just wanted to say thanks babe for my gorgeous ring, for marrying me and making me so happy, for putting up with me, for working so hard, for bringing the spirit into our home, for making my dreams come true, I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I remember this day! Oh that was such a wonderful day honey! I'll never forget how happy you were. It was so good to see you that happy after the months of difficult decision making :) I'm so glad you and Greg are living your happily ever after! We love and miss you guys!!!! Come north!!!

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I don't think you look excited enough in this picture... :)

Mallory said...

You two are the cutest couple!

Erin said...

i love this picture! you are so dang adorable...and a gorgeous picture taker!